Hia guys! I’m Kelly, but call me Kel.
I’m seventeen years old. Originally from Hertfordshire, I’m an aspiring journalist, living in Cornwall. In September I’ll be studying A-levels at Cornwall College St Austell.
The Little Things;
- One day I will live in New York.
- I have an obsession with Doctor Who (forever judged by my friends).
- I’m straight, but support LGBT rights. I’m completely against homophobia and discrimination.
- My perfect night – amazing music, a great book and lots of tea.
- Even the littlest things can make my day.
- I’m loud and obnoxious, but shy at first. Sarcasm is like a second language for me.
- Don’t underestimate me, I’m stronger and weaker than you might think.
- I will fight ’til the death for my bestfriends.
- I love Deaf Havana.
- I HATE spiders.